Collection of Personal Data Including Email AddressesThe following are ways we may collect and process your Personal Data:
- When you register on the Site and when you visit Analyst2Hire pages, you provide Information to us by filling in forms on our website. This may include information such as subscribing to any of our services, posting material, sending messages and inviting friends, making or receiving payments through your A2H online Wallet or requesting further services.
- Details of transactions you carry out via our website.
- We may ask you for information when you report an issue or concern or we have or receive a complaint or query about you (whether or not a formal Dispute is raised).
- We may keep a record of communication between you and us.
- From time to time, we may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of the messages you send and receive within our Platform including without limitation, when you sent or received a message and the contents of that message. Messages sent within the Platform are not private and are not confidential.
- We sometimes supplement the information that you provide with information received from third parties. For instance, credit reference agencies, search information providers, PayPal etc.
- We may collect additional Personal Information to validate your identity, such as your date of birth, place of birth and address. We may request documents to verify this information, such as a copy of your government-issued identification or photo, and we may authenticate it against third party databases or request a credit report.
- You may register or input information onto our Platform directly through the Site or by logging into your account with certain third party Social Networking Services (including, but not limited to, LinkedIn or Facebook) (“SNS”) through our Site. If you choose to input data via an SNS, we will use the Personal Information you have provided to the SNS (such as your “real” name, email address, gender, prior experience and other information you make publicly available via the SNS) to modify and update your account; the information we extract may depend on the privacy settings you have with the SNS. Other than what we may share with the SNS as described below, the Personal Information an SNS has about you is obtained by the SNS independent of our Platform, and Analyst2Hire is not responsible for its accuracy, legality, or non-infringement.
- You may link your Analyst2Hire account to your SNS account, in which case the SNS may share certain information about you with other SNS users, as well as sharing certain information about other SNS users with you. You represent that you are authorized to use your SNS account for the purposes described herein without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern the SNS, and without obligating Analyst2Hire to pay any fees or making Analyst2Hire subject to any usage limitations imposed by such SNS. You can disable the link between your Analyst2Hire account and your SNS account at any time though the “Settings” section of the Site. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY SNS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH SNS. If your SNS account terminates, then functions enabled through the link between your Analyst2Hire account and your SNS account will terminate as well.
- We also collect other information that you provide in connection with your use of the Platform (e.g., zip code/Post code (on its own) and individual preferences) (“Non-Identifying Information”). We collect additional Non-Identifying Information from Clients in the form of information related to jobs posted via the Platform (e.g., budget, location, history of job listings, timing of job performance and feedback/rating information). We also collect additional Non-Identifying Information from Contractors in connection with Contractor profiles (e.g., information on jobs previously performed, skills, tests taken, hourly pay rates and feedback/rating information).
- We use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your Non-Identifying Information) mainly to provide the Platform, complete your transactions, and administer your inquiries.
- Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be identified. But the same pieces of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non-identifying information (for example, your viewing preferences). We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other Analyst2Hire Users to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Platform, and to analyse and understand how our Site and Platform are used, and to generate general industry analysis. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically, for instance to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions.
- When you register for the Platform, you will be opting-in to receive Analyst2Hire emails, newsletters, marketing and/or promotional materials.
- We will also use your Personal Information to send this content to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, you can opt-out by emailing us at info@Analyst2Hire.com. Please note that any such opt-out applies solely to marketing related emails. Analyst2Hire will still need to communicate with you via email regarding non-marketing related matters related to the Platform and you acknowledge and agree that Analyst2Hire has the right to do so.
Use of Personal Data
- We will use your Personal Data to fulfil your requests and we will ask only for data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. Where we send you information for any purpose, it may be sent by e-mail or post. When we ask you for Personal Data it may include the following purposes.
- We may contact you occasionally to inform you of new products and services we will be providing.
- We may send you regular updates on issues we think will be of interest to you.
- We may send you requested information on our products and services.
- We may use your Personal Data for marketing purposes and market research, and
- We may use your Personal Data internally to provide you with the services offered by us via this website, to administer this website and to help us improve our services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- We may use your Personal Data to notify you about changes to our services, terms and conditions, policies or website.
UnsubscribeWe hope you will be delighted with our services. However, if you do not wish to receive emails from us and want to be removed from our electronic mailing list you can contact us.
Anonymous Data Collected Through This WebsiteIn addition to the information we collect as described above, we use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our website. For example, our web server automatically logs which pages of our website our visitors view, their IP addresses and which web browsers our visitors use. This technology does not identify you personally, it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our website. Our website contains Hyperlinks to other pages on our website. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages on our website our visitors choose to view. Again this technology does not identify you personally - it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these Hyperlinks.
CookiesIn order to collect the anonymous data described in the preceding paragraph, we may use temporary "cookies" that remain in the cookies file of your browser until the browser is closed. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies do not damage your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not. We also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your computer on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. We may also perform IP lookups to determine which domain you are coming from (i.e.: aol.com, yourcompany.com) to more accurately gauge our users' demographics.
Disclosure of your Personal DataWe do not share, sell or distribute your Personal Data with unrelated third parties, except as otherwise provided for in this Privacy Statement and under these limited circumstances:
- In order to provide you with the information or products which you have requested, Personal Data may occasionally be transferred or shared with other companies within our group of companies or third parties who act for us for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or for purposes to which you have subsequently consented. For example, sometimes a third party may have access to your Personal Data in order to support our information technology or to handle mailings on our behalf.
- We will keep your contact details on our database and may, from time to time, e-mail or post you information to make you aware of our other similar products and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive e-mails or post from us for these purposes, please let us know by following the "unsubscribe" procedure set out above.
- Where you have consented, we may also share your Personal Data with other companies within our group of companies or disclose your Personal Data to other businesses who may contact you about their products or services that may interest you.
- We may share, transfer or disclose the information in our databases and server logs to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, interacting with anti-fraud databases, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this website, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of our sale, merger, reorganisation, dissolution or similar event. We will inform you of any such transfer or disclosure as required by law.
- In order to apply or enforce our terms and conditions, our policies or any other agreements between you and us.
- We may pass on your Personal Data to other users of this website if they confirm to us in writing that they intend to issue proceedings or take legal action against you.
- Where appropriate, before disclosing Personal Data to a third party, we contractually require the third party to take adequate precautions to protect that data and to comply with applicable law.
- Where you have chosen to connect your A2H account to your Facebook account we may share, disclose, and transfer Personal Data to Facebook. This permission will be requested when you connect your accounts. If you have given this permission you may then disable this function at any time by changing your Facebook account settings.